Friday, November 22, 2013

SNEAKERS AND DAISIES


This has been an overdue post.

I was supposed to blog this last November 17, when the Insignia Gold Models had their very own PR Shoot but due to time constraints and because Raymart Asi, who took the photos by the way, wasn't able to send the pictures earlier (but still thank you for helping us Raymart) i am posting these photos now.

I'm very fond of daisy and sunflower prints. For no specific reason, i just find them appealing and calming. So imagine my happiness when i found this dress when we were shooting for the October collection of Viva La Manika. I immediately snagged it and told them i'm going to buy it and the rest was history. Don't you just love the unique print and cut it has? The plus factor was that it had slits! I wore this together with my trusty white sneakers because i wanted to look cute and fashionable at the same time. Since i was styling the models, i need to look stylish as possible too. Ergo, the look.





Outfit Details
Sneakers | So Fab!

Credits to Raymart for the photos and sorry for my no make-up, full of blemish fez HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment