Sunday, November 10, 2013

THE SMALL THINGS


I have a lot of skater skirts and this is probably one of the few times i've worn them inside school premises mainly because UST has a strict dress code that we have to follow. I felt very happy and girly that i was able to wear this skirt though i also felt like Marilyn Monroe since the winds are so strong that it literally blew my skirt and i have to hold it so they won't have a peek of my y'know. If you've noticed there are two circle in my skirt: the small things, the button pins i received when i bought my notebook for creative journal. For me the small things count because they are still part of and they complete the entity. The super fantabulous jacket i'm wearing is not mine, but my blockmate Janica's but i insisted i have photo ops with it so we gave it a go. She also took the pics by the way! 



Top | EXIMUS shirt (class)
Skirt | The Vaniteux Shoppe
Shoes | Vans
Jacket | Janica's

BTW, this happened yesteday (11/09/2013) and we had our MarkStrat competition so we wore our class shirt. Sadly, we didn't bag any award but that's alright because we know we gave our best shot and we've worked hard for it so yep! (Read: I am sleepy so i have no kwentos and stuff bye)

P.S. Thank you Bee Janica for the photos and the jacket! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment