Sunday, April 13, 2014

HIPSTER GYPSY


This is an over due post, i swear.


Vintage, Buttondown Top; Forever 21, Tank Top; Divisoria, Shorts; Petite Zombie, Creepers.

I remember this outfit because of the event where i wore it. I went out with my high school friends to watch a movie and pig out! You guys don't know how happy i am when i eat a lot - it's my kind of heaven! And that day was also the last day that i got to eat the usual amount of food i eat huhu

I have been wanting creepers for the longest time so imagine my happiness when i finally received them! I wore them immediately. I kind of felt like a hipster in this outfit (yes i had to say that) and since this was taken a few weeks ago, i couldn't resurface the feelings i had that day. And  so just like that i will end this (such a meanie! haha).

P.S.
I will be back to regular blogging soon! Yaaay!

2 comments:

  1. I love how your buttondown turned into something like Kimono :)

    Follow me via GFC!
    New post: http://itsfashionobsession.blogspot.com/2014/04/bluer-than-blue.html

    ❤ Ellaine | It's Fashion Obsession

    ReplyDelete