Friday, October 11, 2013

VLM OFFICIAL PHOTOS

I promised you guys to upload and blog about the official photos when they come out and now here they are, but i think i posted it kind of late so sorry *pout*. Here are the photos of my first ever shoot as a model for an online clothing shop. I still feel so humbled and thankful for this wondrous experience! Of course thank you to everyone who's behind Viva La Manika for giving me and Pauline the opportunity to model! Hoping to have many more encounters with you guys! *wink*

CREDITS TO KUYA JULO AND ATE AFIANNE COPE FOR THE PICTURES <3
All Rights Reserved.











My Favorite pair and shot <3



















Please visit their site, vivalamanika.com, to see all of their goodies! Heads up, they don't only sell clothes but the accessories we wore in the shoot as well! Plus, you can now customize your accessories through them. Their items are totally dope and probably i'll be the first in line for their next collection *wink*.

P.S. The daisy Maxi dress with slits and my favorite pair are my new babies. You get the point. Teeheehee

No comments:

Post a Comment