Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 BUCKETLIST

I was never the sucker for resolutions. Mainly because i never got to fulfill all of them, only just a few. *smiles* Not that i've never changed, for the good, it's just that i really think we can change any time we want to and not only because it's new year or we have made resolutions for that matter. Also, it's my first time to post a bucketlist so i think this'll serve as my means to break out from the shell i'm still in and be the daredevil who takes a risk every time *wink*. 

This bucketlist's incomplete and i plan on adding more but here's mine for now. Hihi

1. Buy a book/ Finish reading a book (not e-book). 
Whenever i read a book, i don't usually finish it so this year i'll have to finish a full book and maybe buy some for me to read. 

2. Maintain good grades. 
With all the activities i'm joining, it's kind of my joke to say that i major in extracurricular activites, minor in acads. This year i vow to not have any failing but instead high grades in my subjects.

3. Try out new food establishments. 
It feels like it's always been a cycle; i eat in this certain food chain again and again without trying out new ones. And so...

4. Save money (at least until the year ends).
A big shopaholic - yes, me. So i need to save, REALLY save. 

5. Join pageants (and brave the swimsuit portions). 
Never the slim figured but curvy woman that i am, i shall conquer my fear of swimwears and represent my town/province or what not hehe. 

6. Go on a roadtrip. 
I am willing to do this with anyone. I love travelling but i never got the chance to do so, so i shall travel locally (or internationally, if i may). 

7. Learn new things. 
I've always wanted to learn how to swim, bike, skate, and more but i'm afraid of getting hurt (bruises, bummer.) and falling. This year i will be braver and face my fears hahaha

8. Play two more instruments. 
Playing the guitar, a little bit of piano and ukelele has been fun. But i want to explore more about music so this will fo the trick. 

9. Finish a tv series/movie marathon!
Never been in a movie marathon moment with anyone and never finished any tv series so...

10. Watch a concert. 
It has been years since i've watched a concert so i wish i'd be able to watch one this year. 

11. Go to a carnival. 
As in a legit carnival. Yes, i've never been to one. 

12. Ride horses. 
Never rode one. I don't have a life. 

13. Exercise more
Need. To. Lose. Lovehandles. ASAP. 

14. Skydive/Bungee Jump etc. 
Things that a real daredevil would do. 

15. (Accidentally) Fall in love. 💕

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! <3
Here's to a bigger, brighter, more exciting and bolder 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment